Series 40 Double Hung
- Reinforced, multicavity construction provides additional thermal performance and structural integrity.
- Fusion-welded sashes and frame add strength, boost thermal performance.
- Insulated glass panels with optimum thermal air space featuring warm-edge spacer system.
- Constant force coil balance system permits easy sash movement.
- Sloped sill reduces air infiltration and allows for easy water run-off.
- Half screen comes standard.*
- Positive-action cam lock enhances safety.
- Dual push button night latches provide optimum ventilation.
- Integrated, slim line push rail allows you to easily operate sash.
- Interlocking sashes keep out drafts.
- Dual-fin weather stripping further reduces air infiltration.
- Rubber bulb seal helps block outside air
- Jamb depth is 3.25″
- Transferable limited lifetime warranty.
- Lifetime glass breakage warranty ensures the longevity of your windows.
- Low-E Glass.
- Ultra Low-E glass with argon gas (may be required for Energy Star).
- Ultra Low-E / Argon
- Glass (may be required for Energy Star rating).
- Low-E Glass and Argon Gas for additional efficiency.
- 5/8″ or ¾” flat, 5/8″ or 1″ contoured grids available.
- Factory mulling of twins, triples and architectural shapes.
- Custom sizes available.
- Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to substitute components as necessary for continued product improvement.
*Screens are not meant to restrain a child from falling through an open window.