If you’re looking for a beautiful, contemporary garage door that’s built to last, you’ll want to take a look at Clopay’s Modern Steel Door™ Collection. These doors can add sophistication and curb appeal to any home and are available in a variety of options.
Clopay’s Modern Steel Doors™ are durable steel-panel garage doors, so they’re not only great looking, but they’re constructed to last a long time, making them as economical as they are beautiful.
Learn more about Clopay’s Modern Steel Doors, available at Martin Door:
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer steel and insulation construction options.
- Garage door insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″, 1-3/8″, 1-5/16″ or 7/8″ polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 4.4 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Learn more about Modern Steel™ construction.
- Available as either a flush or grooved steel panel design.
- Steel surface textures vary by model and paint surface. See chart here for more details
- 13 factory finish options available, including Ultra-Grain® wood-look finishes.
- Many glass and window size options available including insulated, frosted, and long and short designs.
- Optional window grilles can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Learn more about Modern Steel™ design.